More than 2,500 businesses are based in Melton Borough. Among those are several prominent organisations with premium brands and a national or global reach. As well as these major manufacturers and service organisations, others are smaller businesses that make up a vibrant and thriving SME community. Commercial operations of all scales range from rural artisans, knowledge-based entrepreneurs and successful innovators to large distribution & logistics companies and international food and drink producers, who help establish Melton as the country’s Rural Capital of Food.
See links to prominent companies in Melton.
Your local Jobcentre Plus can provide advice and support to employees in many areas:
- Help you identify your transferable skills and training needs
- Provide training to help you develop vocational skills
- Provide general information about benefits
- Help with costs like travel to work expenses
- Support for the Disability Confident employer scheme to help and provide advice for employees with disabilities or a health condition